برای مشاهده قیمت، بررسی و خرید کتاب خواندن و درک مفاهیم 1 محمد حسن تحریریان پیام نور در این نوشته با ما باشید. این کتاب منبع دانشگاه پیام نور رشته مترجمی زبان انگلیسی می باشد.
کتاب خواندن و درک مفاهیم 1 محمد حسن تحریریان پیام نور
رشته مترجمی زبان انگلیسی
راهنما باعث می شود در زمان کمتری بتوانید کتاب را مطالعه نمایید و در آزمون نیز نتیجه بهتری دریافت کنید.
برای مشاهده راهنمای این درس روی لینک زیر کلیک کنید:
کتاب راهنمای خواندن و درک مفاهیم 1 (انتشارات راه)مشاهده و خرید
کتاب خواندن انگلیسی پایه (راهنما و ترجمه خواندن و درک مفاهیم 1)مشاهده و خرید
Reading Skills for Reading is prepared for Iranian students taking their first reading course at the university. The purpose of the text is to provide these students with practice in developing their basic reading skills independ ntly.
Students learn to read by reading. Successful reading is an active process whereby the adult reader brings previously acquired skills, knowledge, and experience to the act of reading. The selections in this text are of a general nature with exercises designed to develop the required skills for reading and facilitate comprehension by drawing on the readers’ knowledge and experience. The book also helps those who have special reading problems. which necessitate a remedy or cure to put them on the right track, straighten some of their unwanted habits, increase their reading speed and improve their comprehension skills.
Reading Skills for Reading is for those who intend to develop their reading skills. However, since it is true that anyone who can already read can learn to read better, it can help any intermediate learner of English as a foreign language grow his reading skills. Obviously a poor reader can improve faster percentage-wise than an already accomplished reader. Reading is a very individual skill. For this reason the exercises in the present book are not intended to compare readers with each other, each reader is competing with him/herself-to make the readers better readers than they were before.
Some of the major concerns of the present book are:
- To improve the physical aspects of reading: to increase the reader’s eye span, to smooth his “reading rhythm,” to prevent too many eye regressions.
- To develop such basic reading skills as skimming and scanning.
- To encourage the students to view each selection as a whole rather than in fragmented parts.
- To allow the reader to use his own knowledge in conjunction with each text in order to more fully comprehend the selection
- To faniliarize the students with the thought processes involved in grasping the meaning of unfamiliar vocabulary
- To require the students to demonstrate their recognition and understanding of the main ideas of the reading
- To improve the reader’s vocabulary, and finally and most important
- To help the new reader develop a liking for reading.
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.